Blush jewels are made with great care, love and eye for detail. The collection available at blush-jewels.com is made of 14 carat gold.
All jewelry you buy at Blush-jewels.com is guaranteed. For this guarantee there are a number of rules. And the warranty goes into effect on the date that the jewelry is purchased, see the enclosed invoice.
To claim under warranty, when the jewelry is purchased on Blush-jewels.com, you can return the jewelry with the packing slip or invoice and the warranty certificate to Blush-jewels.com or go to an official Blush-jewels.com dealer. These can be found on the website under dealer locator. If a complaint or defect is covered by the warranty, it will be taken care of by Blush. If it is not covered by the warranty, Blush will contact you. If you are in any doubt as to whether the defect is covered by warranty, please contact Blush customer service at email@example.com.
Blush jewellery has a warranty period of six months. For any manufaturing defects we offer twenty-four months warranty.
Excluded from the warranty:
- Fracture (unless it is a demonstrable production fault).
- Damage due to normal wear and tear, improper use or handling.
- Discoloration by the use of water, perfume, soap, lotion or hairspray.
- Discolouration due to high acidity of the skin.
- Treatment by a party other than Blush (e.g. to customize a ring).
In order to enjoy your Blush jewelry for a long time, it is important to handle your jewelry carefully. Blush jewelry is made of beautiful quality materials, but it remains a piece of jewelry. So always be careful with it.
Important tips for the correct maintenance and rules of use for your Blush jewelry:
- Protect your jewelry from scratches and butts.
- Avoid contact between your jewelry and hard surfaces. Do not put it on top of a hard floor.
- Take it off before exercising, doing household or other rough work and when sleeping or showering.
- Avoid contact between jewelry and chemicals such as perfume, detergents and chemicals found in swimming pools.
- Avoid contact between your pearls and cosmetics. The beautiful shine and colour of pearls can be damaged by contact with make-up, hairspray and perfume.
- Do not clean your jewelry with chemicals or polish it with a hard cloth.
- Pearls and silver may discolor through normal use.
All Blush products are covered by legal warranty. Legal warranty means that a product is or must do what the consumer may reasonably expect. The guarantees offered by Blush do not detract from the aforementioned legal rule and can be invoked in addition to the law.
If you have a complaint about an article, our website or our service, please contact us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can reach us by phone on 020 - 3428040 on working days from 9.00 to 17.00 hours.
You will then receive instructions on how to deal with your complaint and, if the complaint proves to be well-founded, we will ensure a quick and correct solution. We will try to provide you with a solution within three days. At the latest within 14 days after receipt of the complaint, you will receive a substantive response from us.
If you are unable to resolve the complaint with us, you can contact the Disputes Committee via www.sgc.nl and or at the "Online Dispute Resolution - http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/".