payments & orders
How do I place an order?
Once you have selected an item you wish to order, you can add it to your shopping cart. If you want to continue browsing, you can do so without any problem. The item you selected will remain in your shopping cart. If you do not want to continue browsing, but prefer to place your order immediately, click on ''Pay'' and go to your account. If you don't have an account yet, you can create one now so that you can keep this information next time. You can also checkout without creating an account.
Now you will be asked for your details and the address where you want your order to be delivered. Click on 'Go to payment method'. Here you can also indicate whether the delivery address is the same or different from the billing address and, if necessary, specify a different billing address.
Payment and completing orders
Select a payment method. Our online ordering process offers the following payment methods:
- Ideal (only for bank accounts in The Netherlands)
- Creditcards. We accept Mastercard, Visa and American Express
- Klarna. This payment method allow you to pay after completing the order. As soon as we have shipped your order, you will receive an digital invoice from Klarna to pay for the order
- Paypal. Ordering via paypal allows you to safely pay within the Paypal website using your personal Paypal account.
- Bancontact. This is an online payment platform in Belgium, that allows you to safely pay for your order, within the online environment of your bank.
- Sofort Banking. This is an online payment platform linked to various banks in Europe. Choosing this option will allow you to pay for your order on the payment page of your own bank.
Click on "Complete order" to place the order and we will send you a confirmation email once the payment is approved.