Blush jewels are made with great care, love and attention to detail. The collection available at blush-jewels.com is made of 14-karat gold.
All jewellery purchased from Blush-jewels.com comes with a warranty. This guarantee is subject to a number of rules. And the warranty commences on the date the jewellery was purchased, see the included invoice.
To claim warranty, when the jewellery was purchased on Blush-jewels.com, you can return the jewellery with the packing slip or invoice and the warranty certificate to Blush-jewels.com or go to an official Blush dealer. These can be found on the website under dealer locator. If a complaint or defect falls within the warranty, it will be made right by Blush. If it is not within warranty, Blush will contact you. If you are unsure whether the defect is covered by the warranty, please contact Blush customer service at email@example.com
Blush jewellery has a six-month warranty period. In the event of a manufacturing defect, we offer a 24-month warranty.
Excluded from the warranty are:
- Breakage (unless it is a demonstrable manufacturing defect).
- Damage due to normal wear and tear, improper use or mishandling. - Discoloration due to the use of water, perfume, soap, lotion or hairspray.
- Discoloration due to high acidity of the skin.
- Machining by a party other than Blush (for example, for customizing a ring).
Important tips for proper care of and rules for using your Blush jewellery:
In order to enjoy your Blush jewellery for a long time, it is important to treat your jewellery with care. Blush jewellery is made of beautiful quality materials, but it is still jewellery. So always be careful with it.
- Protect your jewellery from scratches and bumps.
- Avoid contact between your jewellery and hard surfaces. Do not put it on over a hard floor.
- Take off the jewellery before exercising, doing housework or other rough work and when you go to sleep or shower.
- Avoid contact between the jewellery and chemical agents such as perfume, detergents and agents found in swimming pools.
- Avoid contact between your pearls and cosmetics. The beautiful lustre and colour of pearls can be damaged by contact with makeup, hairspray and perfume.
- Do not clean your jewellery with chemicals or polish it with a hard cloth. Pearls and silver may discolour with normal use.
All Blush products are covered by the legal warranty. Legal warranty means that a product is, or should be, what the consumer can reasonably expect it to do. The guarantees offered by Blush are without prejudice to the said legal rule and they may be invoked in addition to the law.
If you have a complaint about an item, our website or our service, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can be reached by phone on 020 - 3428040 on weekdays from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
You will then receive instructions from us on how to handle your complaint and we will, if the complaint proves well-founded, ensure a quick and correct solution. We will try to provide you with a solution within three days. No later than 14 days after receipt of the complaint, you will receive a substantive response from us.
If you cannot come to an agreement with us regarding the complaint, you may contact the Geschillencommissie (Dispute Resolution Committee )at www.sgc.nl and or at the "Online Dispute Resolution - http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/"